Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2012


Hello Reader,

I am Janani Rajkumar, a software engineer before becoming a busy home maker. Born and brought up in Chennai, Tamil Nadu and currently living in Hyderabad. I have a great interest in cooking and I love to try out variety of new dishes and impress my beloved all the time ;)


As a common girl and mom’s pet, I did not have much interest in cooking before marriage.  I totally agree with the famous saying “The way to a man's heart is through his stomach”. Every time I experiment a new dish my hubby is impressed. Even though my hubby is not a foodie, he encourages me on every new dish I prepare for him. Appreciations are the motivation for every cook. That’s how I got interest in cooking. I can proudly say my granny and my mom are my Gurus as well as critic in cooking. During the initial days of my married life, I used to call up my granny and mom for each and every step.  And now with an year of cooking experience, I have got confidence in trying many more new recipes.


Last but not the least, should definitely mention here about my best companion, a helping hand for many in many fields – THE WEB. Most of the dishes I try are from various cookery blogs. These blogs inspired me to innovate my own recipes.


Since I am trying lot of recipes from net, I felt like it would be good to have a record of all of them at a single point, so here I am to share my experience and recipes.

2 comments: